Posting Date: 06/03/2018
Job Type: Dispatch Administrator
- Full time, permanent position 9am – 6pm with some after-hours/weekends required (working remotely).
- Computer Systems Used: TMW (TRUCKMATE), Peoplenet, Load Link, Excel, PC Miler, Outlook/Front.
- Manage load broker correspondence, setting up orders, tracking/tracing, updating appointments, requesting customs documents, applying PARS/PAPS and setting up ACI/ACE through Crimson Logic
- Tracking/tracing shipments tendered by load brokers
- Requesting waiting times from load brokers
- Trace orders in the system and determine customs requirements
- Apply PARS/PAPS accordingly and send to appropriate customs broker
- Provide bolt seals for each trip envelope and log accordingly on tracking spreadsheet
- Initiate and complete the ACE on Crimson Logic (hand off to PM Dispatch if still outstanding)
- Set up ACI once customs documents have been received and verified
- Experience dispatching longhaul drivers in an LTL / TL environment
- Experience with TMW/peoplenet
- 50% paid benefits after 6 months of employment.
- 3 paid days off per year in access of paid vacation days
- Results Only Work Environment – no micromanaging
- Strong, positive company culture
- Pride – GX is an award winning carrier that is proud of our people, customers and service.